The cutest car there was the 1957 Metropolitan. I remember this car but I don't think I saw too many on the road. This little beauty cost under $1200 when she was new.
In traffic, she got 30 miles to the gallon! American Motors was ahead of it's time.
My eyes were drawn to this 1955 Oldsmobile because my parents had one of these beauties. We had the Super 88 (this is the 88) in turquoise blue and polar white...those were the days of two tone cars! This car is currently for sale for a mere $22,000.
1958 was the first year of the Chevrolet Impala and this beauty was HOT way back then. It even sported a Continental Kit which made her about 18 inches longer. Those were the days when longer was better.
There were two 1957 Chevrolets...and red one and a blue one.
The blue one sported a Buick grille...who knows why. This one is completely restored and has only 5000 miles on it. The gentleman who had the car said "this car gets lots of attention" and rightly so. She was purty!
No comments:
Post a Comment