I'm tired! We spent a second day at Universal Studios. The park is divided into 2 levels...yesterday we "did" the upper level and today we "did" the Lower Level. The Lower Level is smaller with 4 attractions, but only the Mummy Ride, the Transformer Ride, and the Jurassic Park Ride are open for adults. The fourth area is a "Dino petting zoo" for little folks. The rides were roller coasters, and the Mummy ride accelerated up to 45 mph. I could handle the speed, but I did not like the illusion of scarab beetles crawling up my legs!
We talked to Optimus Prime who did not have a sense of humor at all!
We returned to Hogsmead for lunch and another roller coaster ride. I went on 4 today!
We had beautiful weather. The sun was shining on the winged boars guarding Hogswart Castle.
We have been to both Universal Studios Parks, Orlando and Hollywood...both are good adventures.
No comments:
Post a Comment