Tuesday, January 12, 2021

The Adventure of Moving

We are used to moving...we do it a couple of times every year. This year, we are truly moving. Moving out of our home state into Nevada. Remember a few entries back, I said "watch this space?" Our lovely home in northern CA sold in 6 hours. Before that happened, everything we had was stored or donated or tossed. 

The movers came and rolled away with most of our possessions. In the meantime, we are "full timing" in our RV. We are used to living in small spaces, so it's not hard, but I do not recommend full timing if you are not 100% compatible with your spouse. I was telling someone today that we are living in a 32 foot "tin box" and there's not a lot of room for extras. Continue to watch this space as the next adventure is in the early stages of discovery.

No comments: