I''ve branched out from toys to boxes (which I guess are toys too). I started with some big baskets
The largest basket is 12 inches in diameter
Using thick wool yarn. They were fun, but I wondered if I could make them smaller...
So I made some smaller ones, including square-ish boxes as well as round boxes.
Today I tried something new...nesting boxes. These boxes are all less than 3 inches in diameter.
This is the 3 inch "big" box and it has a secret...
Take off the cover, and another box is inside...
Just one box nestled in a bigger box. The smallest box has stuffing inside, so it will retain it's shape.
Needless to say, I've given a few of these boxes away and everyone loves them. They fit in the palm
Needless to say, I've given a few of these boxes away and everyone loves them. They fit in the palm
of your hand and they will hide your tiny treasures like rings, earrings and bracelets.
No comments:
Post a Comment