Wednesday, January 1, 2025

Life in Geezerville: Happy 2025 Edition

 

A new year arrived at midnight and all the Geezers in Geezerville were sound asleep. We hugged and kissed the arrival of 2025 a bit early and we were happy. At midnight we were sound asleep in our comfy beds with visions of sugarplums swirling in our heads.

Remember when we could stay up late? I can remember those days. Sometimes I lay awake at midnight, but that's only because I can't get to sleep. It's all good though. We all saw glittery ball drop in NYC. 2025 made an entrance on our continent so it's all good? Right? Yes--all is good.

Now it's time to think what 2025 will bring. If you want, you can make New Year's Resolutions. I don't make them. To me a resolution is something to break. If I resolve to do something that I was not able to do last year, why do I think I will be able to do it this year? Instead, I like to think about New Year Wishes. 

To that end, I wish you peace and joy for you, your family and friends. I wish you health and happiness. I wish your finances to increase while your pains lessen. Lastly, I wish that your worries disappear. Happy 2025! Remember, we're all in this together.



No comments: