Monday, September 22, 2025

A Surprise

On Saturday I received a surprise and I love it. I have a girlfriend who does counted cross stitch (something I cannot even imagine doing) and she made me a very special one of a kind bookmark all about Yellowstone. 

First and foremost is a bison. Yellowstone has maybe the largest bison herd in the country. It definitely deserves a spot on the bookmark. Next up is Grand Prismatic a large thermal pool that is beyond special in color and size. Drifting above Grand Prismatic is the vapor of a geyser. Yellowstone has at least half of the geysers found in the world. Above that are the trees and mountains...then our bluebird blue skies. This tiny bookmark captures Yellowstone to a T. Thank you Pam for designing and making it for me. It's truly special and I love it a lot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful gift to receive. One you will use and enjoy and remember Pam each time you see it!

Anonymous said...

Just stunning!!!