Monday, October 27, 2025

Geezerville Memes

A few funnies to brighten your day. We all need to laugh once in awhile.

I wish more folks had this on the back of their vehicles as it explains a lot

The other DrC might be able to get this phone to work

A friend's grand-daughter showed me her Kindergarten Graduation Diploma--given that, I wonder how many diplomas I've earned over the years of school I have completed?
That check engine light is showing up far too often

I had a pen like this. My uncle gave it to me and I loved writing a sentence that had words in 3 colors...it was very special!

I remember being the remote. Do you?
Remember, we're all in this together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I am so showing my age because I agree with every single one of these. I was the remote, and I love those pens. And yes, my check engine light has come on way too many times. 🤣🤣

Anonymous said...

HA, HA…perfect and oh so true. We lived in a far simpler time. 😃