Monday, July 27, 2026

Turtles and Duckies

For the last couple of weeks I've been making turtles and duckies...both are really cute and they are fun to make.

I've been wondering why so many Jeeps have rubber duckies on their dashboards and that's when I found out it's a "thing" to decorate your Jeep (especially a Jeep Wrangler) with rubber duckies. Since I have 2 Jeeps, I've decided they need a Duckie or two too.

I've also made several turtles. I have no idea if they are land or sea turtles -- but since they are crocheted, I don't think it matters.

I'm still making kitties and piggies. If you would like a critter, let me know and I'll make one for you. I love giving the critters away as they bring a smile...and anything that makes a person smile is a good thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a turtle! They look like cute almost hippie-Island turtles! 🤣🤣🤣 like Bob Marley crocheted them.

Cruz Talker said...

Who are you....I'll make you one