It's been 8 days since I had the second BVNA procedure on my back and I think both of the procedures are working. I do not have back pain. You have no idea what a joy it is to write that sentence. In fact, I don't have a lot of pain anywhere...this is good.
SO, I'm walking and trying to act like a real human being. Some days are better than others, but I'm keeping up my routine. I'm walking circuits around the house, practicing standing and trying to get my stamina back. It's a slow process but it's starting to come together. I see the doc on Thursday and I'll let you know what he says.
As I look outside, I see a gray sky, damp ground (no puddles) and leaves trying to change color. The aspens in the back are not quite lemon yellow but they are trying. The mountain maple by the Snake River are brilliant reds, oranges, golds, rusts and yellowy-browns. They are putting on the first display of the season. Soon the cottonwoods and the aspens will catch up. Right now there are splashes of yellow and gold among the conifers in the mountains. It's a short lived display and always beautiful.
In the meantime it's pretty good in the Rocky Mountains. Remember, we're all in this together.
No comments:
Post a Comment