Friday, December 5, 2025

Life in Geezerville: Paper Moon Edition


Did anyone take a couple of minutes to look at the moon last night? It was a HUGE paper moon. In fact, for the next 2 nights, we'll have the largest moon we'll see in 37 years. Given the fact that I'm officially a geezer, I probably won't be alive when the moon will appear as big as it will in the next 2 nights. 

To be more specific, the moon we saw last night was a "Cool Supermoon" meaning it happened in the cool time of year...and it appeared larger than normal. The best time to see this "Cool Supermoon" is right as it begins to rise in the nighttime sky. I took that picture last night at 4:12 PST.

Not too long after that, the sky grew dark. The moon looked like a huge bright orb hanging in the sky. A beautiful sight to behold. I hope you saw it last night...but there's still time to see it tonight and tomorrow. Remember we're all in this together. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Other-Worldly!
Appreciate! No other words!