Saturday, December 6, 2025

Life in Geezerville: Funnies Edition

We all need to laugh every now and then. The human condition can be terribly funny and when you add technology into the mix, it's either funny or sad---take your pick. To that end, here are some funnies for you

The other day I was transferred 2 times in order to speak to someone who spoke English as a second or third language. Her name was Patsy and she really tried to answer my question but alas, it did not happen

Cats might be the only "people" who believe in a flat earth

So much for autocorrect. I wrote a note to my niece the other day. I meant to write celebrate but cement came out instead.


Now--that's a good time

Hahahaha

\
...and you thought it had another meaning?
It's good to laugh. Remember, we're all in this together.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHERE in the world???
Let me in on it! Luv luv luv