Saturday, December 25, 2021

Merry Christmas

For me it is a Merry Christmas. I'm feeling so much better than I did on the 11th of November. I can walk a little bit, I can use my walker and wheelchair like a pro and I have a great support group. The other DrC has been an excellent care giver, and I'm forever grateful that he is there for me whenever I want and need him. I also have a network of friends who encourage me and pray for me. Thank you everyone, for your help. You have no idea how much it means to me. 

Not all is wonderful. I found out yesterday that the Christmas cards I ordered were sent back to the printer--so the other DrC scoured all the local stores and found a few straggler boxes of cards which will be mailed after Christmas. We live in a small town, so that means he went to all 3 stores and they had sold most of their cards (and while I have some Christmas cards in a box somewhere in the new house, I have no idea where that somewhere is). We can still celebrate the spirit of the season with you even if you do not receive our Christmas card until 2022. 

I hope all of you have wonderful Christmas and a joyous holiday season. We will.  

No comments: