Saturday, August 17, 2024

Life in Geezerville: Be Careful Out There

 This past week there have been 3 uglies that have happened. Since things "come in threes," I'm hoping that is all the bad news that I can get. My girlfriend of way too many years, fell and broke her pelvis; my 20 year old friend was in a pretty bad automobile accident breaking her mandible among other problems; the other DrC has an infection in the head wound he has had for a long time. None of these were foreseeable -- they just happened. They happened to older folks and younger folks. Ugly things happen...and because they do, please be careful "out there." 

Around your home, don't have loose floor mats in your house--they are tripping hazards. In your vehicle, drive defensively and alertly. As for an infection...I don't know what do say about that, but keep all wounds as clean as possible. I don't mean to harp on this topic...I just want all of us to be happy and safe and sound. Remember, we're all in this together.

No comments: