My last entry talked about all the ugly things that are happening, but the news is good this time. My friend who broke her pelvis is in a skilled nursing facility getting PT 3x a day and should be home on Sunday. My young friend is out of the ICU and on the mend. The other DrC is taking his medications and will see his doc on Thursday, and we're hoping for good news. As you can see we're hanging in there. It's important to hang in there.
In the meantime, the fawns in the backyard are getting bigger and their spots are fading a bit. That's always bittersweet for me. It's bitter, as the little ones are growing up and soon will become adults. It's sweet as I witnessed them growing up. This summer the deer have been camera shy. So I've taken a lot of pictures from my screened porch...but on Sunday I snapped a good one of my mama deer. She's beautiful standing in the aspens.
The bluebird blue skies are back. The air is clean and the aspens are tall and straight. All seems to be good in my little patch. I hope the same is happening for you. (Yes I know it's political season, and yes I do read the news, but NO I don't put any of that stuff on my blog. If you want to stay up to date, see other DrC's blog for all that kind of stuff.) In the meantime, remember, we're all in this together.

No comments:
Post a Comment